Pier Pleasure invites you to take a look at our quality workmanship and design. Pier Pleasure goes the extra mile to meet or exceed your expectations. Extra effort is given to remove defects, sharp edges and corners. This ensures safety, maintains quality standards and assures your satisfaction. Pier Pleasure’s standards for excellence demand high-quality components, such as non-corrosive stainless steel bolts, stainless cables, brass nuts, aluminum pulleys with brass sheaves and aluminum construction. But it takes more than quality components to produce a quality product, it takes a team of dependable, dedicated people, all working together to make Pier Pleasure products and services what they are. We continually strive to exceed our customer’s expectations and to ensure the customer’s satisfaction with the product’s performance. Without quality people, our products would just be another group of mediocre products found in today’s marine market. We believe the true value of a product can only be determined by the manufacturer’s confidence in the product and when the customer’s expectations of the product are satisfied by its performance. Pier Pleasure will never sacrifice quality, performance, durability or customer satisfaction, just reduce the cost. After all, Pier Pleasure’s name and reputation are on the line. We appreciate your consideration of Pier Pleasure for your lift and dock needs!
Each dock section is designed to hold 60 lbs. of water in its 100% welded frame. This feature adds stability and helps to hold the dock system in place during storms, high winds, and strong wave action. The water is drained by removing the plugs under each section before removal in the fall.The 4′ x 8′ sections are connected end-to-end and side-to-side by our own unique interlocking hinge. The first sections can form a ramp up or down allowing for formation to any shoreline terrain. For maximum stability the dock legs are braced from front-to-back and from side-to-side. If you have steps, a retaining wall, or another dock and connect our dock, the Starter Hinge will give you the start you need.Our dock legs are braced from side-to-side and front-to-back for maximum stability. There are no leg posts above the dock surface and the legs do not need to be removed. This makes installation, removal, and storage easier. It also maintains a clean appearance.
Functionality, Durability & Flexibility
Pier Pleasure’s adjustable legs allow leveling from the top of the dock without entering the water. Each leg levels independently and there are no set screws or holes to line up. The leg adjustment carries a full lifetime warranty. Height indicators on each leg make leveling easy and accurate. The indicators show you the distance from the top of the dock to the surface of the water. All bolts, pins, and fasteners in the dock system are stainless steel which means no corrosion, no maintenance, and long-term clean appearance. Our sectional dock systems design flexibility allows for virtually unlimited layout options and additional sections can be easily added at any time to customize your dock layout to fit your needs as they change.
Common Dock Formations
Some dock layouts are shown with the optional corner section.Dock layouts and photos shown on this website may not meet local and state regulations in your area.
Features and Benefits
Adaptable Inside Track System
- Allows for simple and strong attachment of dock legs and braces.
- Set screw posts can be added in any location for additional support.
- Dock accessories can easily be positioned where you choose.
- Makes roll-in sections lighter for installation and removal.
- Easier to repair if damage occurs.
- Titan vinyl panels can be secured in place with optional clips.
- Protects the ends of the deck panels from damage.
- Provides strong structural design for rigorous daily use.
- Allows Pier Pleasure’s Sectional Dock accessories to be attached to the roll-in frame.
- No corroded fasteners when trying to make adjustments.
- Maintains a clean appearance.
- The nut for the leg screw is made from maintenance-free polyethylene (UHMW).
- All fasteners used in the dock leg are stainless steel and brass.
Titan and Cedar
Roll-In Dock Connections
Three connection options…Choose what’s right for you!
Pier Pleasure roll-in dock sections can be connected using any of the three connection systems:
Our Standard Bolt System allows you to connect your dock sections using non-corrosive bolts and nuts.
The Single-Stage Hook System allows you to connect sections into any desired layout without tools and provides ease of installation and removal of your dock one 8′ or 16′ section at a time.
The Dual-Stage Hook System gives you the ability to maneuver over uneven shorelines and remove multiple sections at the same time.
Both Hook Systems let you quickly add or remove sections without using fasteners. Disconnected sections can be moved independently to make installation and removal easy.
- Gives you the highest strength and lightest weight available.
- Open design allows large waves to flow through the dock section rather than pounding against it.
- The ends of each deck panel are covered by the top rail for a clean appearance and protection against wear.
Popular Dock Formations
Dock layouts and photos shown on this website may not meet local and state regulations in your area.
Are attached to an inner rail and adjust from the dock surface making leveling your dock easy. Durable rotomolded wheels provide many years of maintenance-free use.
|24″ – 42″||Shallow Dock Leg|
|36″ – 60″||Medium Dock Leg|
|46″ – 74″||Deep Dock Leg|
|* Measure From Bottom Of Lake To Water Surface.|
exceptional • engineered • economical
The Pier Pleasure e-Dock features an all aluminum dock frame and Titan deck panels. The features found in this post-style dock will meet and exceed the requirements that you are searching for in an economical dock. The simple design of any post-style dock keeps the cost very competitive compared to other dock designs. The Pier Pleasure e-Dock has additional features not found in other post-style docks.
• The tracks on the e-Dock frame rails allow for the aluminum channel connection
brackets and post legs to be bolted in any location on the dock frame. This
allows you to create any dock layout you desire. The dock layout can easily be
modifed in the future as your dock needs change.
• Every section has the option of 6′ or 8′ posts.
• Stainless Steel & Brass Fasteners – Rust free operation.
• Quad-Braced legs add additional stability to every section.
• Clean dock appearance can be achieved by cutting off posts below the deck panels and
still have height adjustment.
• The Titan deck panels may be secured permanently to the dock frame with stainless steel
© 2018 Marine Blue, Inc. | 5350 North Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424 | 585-394-2628