If you step aboard an Oasis expecting just another mid-level, standard pontoon, then friend, you’re in for a huge surprise. The Manitou Oasis is a very affordable pontoon that delivers ample style, exceptional performance, and more than enough subtle luxury to please even the most finicky boater.
- 12 Volt Outlet & USB Port
- AM/FM Kicker Blue Tooth, Jensen Radio & 4 Jensen Speakers
- Bimini Anchor Light, LED
- Bimini Top & Boot, Powder Coated Aluminum
- Bow Eye
- Carpet – Tan w/ Vinyl Rear Deck
- Cooler, Hard Side – 24 Can
- Corner Castings, Powder Coated
- Crossmembers, Extruded Aluminum
- Cupholders, Stainless Steel
- Deck, Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fasteners, Stainless Steel
- Fuel Gauge
- Furniture, Extended Starboard Chaise
- Furniture, Matrix Marine Vinyl
- Furniture, Roto-mold
- Gas Tank, 24 Gallon, Twin 24 Gallon, VP & SHP 44 Gallon
- Ski Tow Bar
- Steering Wheel, Black
- Steering, Teleflex Xtreme
- Transducer Bracket
- Wall Spacers, Deck Draining
- Wall Tubing, Powder Coated
- Waste Basket
- Helm Chair, Reclining Low Back Bucket w/ Arms
- Helm Chair, Slider
- Helm, Fiberglass w/ side access door
- In Wall, LED Docking & Navigation Lights
- Keels, Full-length Extruded AluminumN/A on SHP & VP
- Ladder, Rear Entry Wide 4 Step
- Lift Gates
- Light, Courtesy, LED
- Master ON/OFF Battery Switch
- Mooring Cleats, Stainless Steel, 4 Regular
- Mooring Cover, Color Matched
- Mooring Eyes
- Motor Mount, Aluminum w/ Splash Shields
- NMMA Certified using ABYC Standards
- Nose Cones, Anti-spray integrated splash fins
- Pontoon Tube Riser, Full-length
- Powder Coated Rub Rail
- Privacy Station AssemblyDoes not include Porta Potti
- Riser Brackets, “M” Style
- Seat Hinges, Hands Free Loading
Considered to be more of a traditional pontoon floorplan, the Oasis Standard features a rear-sundeck and plenty of additional bench seating.
Standard floorplan also available in 20 Twin, 22 Twin and 24 Twin.
Splitting the rear-seating group creates a convenient center walkway right down the center of the boat. The split seats in the SR also convert from a single person lounge to seating for two and a table. The table easily stores out of the way when not in use.
SR floorplan also available in 24 Twin and 26 Twin.
The Oasis SE offers a center rear seating that easily converts from a lounger to a picnic-seating platform. Doors are on both sides of the lounger for easy access to the rear of the boat.
SE floorplan also available in 24 Twin and 26 Twin.
The Oasis RF floorplan maximizes the seating so that there is plenty of room for all your guests by putting benches in the front and back of the boat.
RF floorplan also available in 24 Twin and 26 Twin.
|Model||Length Overall*/Deck||Tube Diameter||Weight||Persons/Capacity||Max HP|
|26 Oasis Twin Tube||26′ 11″/25′ 7″||25″||2,665 lbs.||13/2,130 lbs.||130|
|25 Oasis SHP||26′ 4″/25′ 10″||23″,27″,23″||3,420 lbs.||13/1,960 lbs.||300|
|25 Oasis VP||26′ 4″/25′ 10″||23″,27″,23″||3,305 lbs.||13/2,145 lbs.||150|
|24 Oasis Twin Tube||24′ 11″/23′ 7″||25″||2,510 lbs.||11/1,865 lbs.||130|
|23 Oasis SHP||24′ 4″/23′ 10″||23″,27″,23″||3,100 lbs.||12/1,715 lbs.||250|
|23 Oasis VP||24′ 4″/23′ 10″||23″,27″,23″||2,995 lbs.||12/1,895 lbs.||150|
|22 Oasis Twin Tube||22′ 11″/21′ 7″||25″||2,265 lbs.||10/1,640 lbs.||115|
|21 Oasis SHP||22′ 4″/21′ 10″||23″,27″,23″||2,575 lbs.||11/1,570 lbs.||200|
|21 Oasis VP||22′ 4″/21′ 10″||23″,27″,23″||2,485 lbs.||11/1,695 lbs.||150|
|20 Oasis Twin Tube||20′ 11″/19′ 7″||25″||1,975 lbs.||9/1,520 lbs.||90|
© 2018 Marine Blue, Inc. | 5350 North Street, Canandaigua, NY 14424 | 585-394-2628