The Manitou Tritoon SES Pontoon Boat is the perfect combination of luxury, comfort, and excitement. And, not to mention, it’s utterly customizable! Cruise in style with your choice of five different floorplan options – each boasting impressive new amenities and features to enjoy. From a full setup bar and intuitively redesigned helm, to a complete kitchen galley, high end sound system, and the new Manitou Smart Screen – the SES truly is a one-of-a-kind boating experience.
Call Today to set up an appointment to view our inventory or, speak to a member of our team.
- 12 Volt Outlet & USB Port
- AM/FM Kicker Blue Tooth Radio & 6 Kicker Speakers
- Bimini Anchor Light, LED
- Bimini Top & Boot, Powder Coated Aluminum
- Bimini Top & Boot, StainlessIncludes Sway Brace
- Bimini Top, Sway Brace – StainlessN/A w/ PWR-ARM
- Carpet – Tan w/ Vinyl Rear Deck
- Cooler, Hard Side – 24 Can
- Corner Castings, Powder Coated
- Crossmembers, Extruded Aluminum
- Cupholder(s), Portable
- Cupholders, Stainless Steel
- Deck, Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Depth Gauge2″ In Dash
- Dinette Table(s), SES Rear GroupSE Only
- Fasteners, Stainless Steel
- Fuel Gauge
- Transducer Bracket
- Trim Gaugew/ Pre-Rig
- Wall Spacers, Deck Draining
- Wall Tubing, Heavy Duty, .090″ Thick, 1.25″ Square
- Wall Tubing, Powder Coated
- Waste Basket, Built In
- Furniture, Comfort Touch Marine Vinyl
- Furniture, Extended Starboard Chaise
- Furniture, Hybrid Roto-mold
- Gas Tank, 44 GallonTwin 24 Gallon, VP & SHP 44 Gallon
- Helm Chair, Reclining Mid Back w/ Folding Arms
- Helm Chair, Slider
- Helm, Fiberglass w/ Soft Touch Top Automotive Style
- In Wall, LED Docking & Navigation Lights
- Ladder, Rear Entry Wide 4 Step
- Lift Gates
- Light, Courtesy, LED
- Lighting, Track Interior Blue LED
- Master ON/OFF Battery Switch
- Mooring Cleats, Stainless Steel, 4 Regular
- Mooring Cover, Color Matched
- Mooring Eyes
- Motor Mount, Aluminum w/ Splash Shields
- NMMA Certified using ABYC Standards
- Nose Cones, Anti-spray integrated splash fins
- Powder Coated Rub Rail
- Privacy Station Assembly in ChaiseDoes not include Porta Potti
- Riser Brackets, “M” Style
- Seat Hinges, Hands Free Loading
- Ski Tow Bar
- Steering Wheel, Color Matched
- Steering, Hydraulic Power AssistMust Have Seastar
Dubbed the Cleopatra Lounger, the SES Flip floorplan offers a huge rear lounge seat that, when not occupied by sunbathing royalty, converts to spacious picnic seating.
Push-off from the dock and never look back. Absolutely everything you’ll need to entertain the masses is right on-board. The full galley includes a sink, fridge, and a grill. Invite your guests to watch all the action or enjoy a meal perched atop the four height-adjustable bar stools.
SES Entertainer floorplan also available in 24 Twin and 26 Twin.
The SES Bar Floorplan offers adjustable height barstools as well as thoughtful amenities such as cup holders and LED lighting. The SES Bar is identical to the Entertainer, but swaps out the galley for an ultra comfortable bench.
SES Bar floorplan also available in 24 Twin and 26 Twin.
Food, drink, and fun are the focus with the SES Galley, as it features a built-in grill, sink, and refrigerator. The Galley is much like the Entertainer, but the bar seating is replaced with crowd pleasing bench seating.
SES Galley floorplan also available in 24 Twin and 26 Twin.
The SES Bench floorplan provides bench seating from bow to stern. Combined with the rear-facing bench that folds down to create a large sunpad, the SES Bench Floorplan offers plenty of seating options for any kind of activity.
|Model||Length Overall*/Deck||Tube Diameter||Weight||Persons/Capacity||Max HP|
|27 SES SHP||28′ 4″/27′ 10″||23″,27″,23″||3,735 lbs.||15/2,215 lbs.||300|
|27 SES VP||28′ 4″/27′ 10″||23″,27″,23″||3,615 lbs.||15/2,400 lbs.||150|
|26 SES Twin Tube||28′ 6″/27′ 3″||25″||2,665 lbs.||13/2,130 lbs.||130|
|25 SES SHP||26′ 4″/25′ 10″||23″,27″,23″||3,420 lbs.||13/1,960 lbs.||300|
|25 SES VP||26′ 4″/25′ 10″||23″,27″,23″||3,305 lbs.||13/2,145 lbs.||150|
|24 SES Twin Tube||26′ 7″/25′ 3″||25″||2,510 lbs.||11/1,865 lbs.||130|
|23 SES SHP||24′ 4″/23′ 10″||23″,27″,23″||3,100 lbs.||12/1,715 lbs.||250|
|23 SES VP||24′ 4″/23′ 10″||23″,27″,23″||2,995 lbs.||12/1,895 lbs.||150|
How To Save